- Lightweight, thinner, and more flexible
- Works with ResMed S9 series machines with Climate Control only
ResMed introduces its new ClimateLine Heated Tubing with the S9 series machines. Exclusive to ResMed the ClimateLine Tubing is 40% lighter, 20% thinner, and takes up 35% less space. The ClimateLine Heated Tubing works in harmony with your H5i humidifier to give you measured and controlled heat and humidification at the mask, virtually eliminating rain out. (Can only be used with the Climate Control System) Providing more flexibility and less drag with light weight materials, this tubing promises to be a favorite among CPAP users. In addition to this, ResMed introduces a smart-fit cuff design that makes it easier to attach and remove the tube from your mask and machine.
You should regularly carry out cleaning and maintenance as described in this section.
Disconnect the air tubing and hang it in a clean, dry place until next use.
1. Remove the air tubing from the H5i and the mask.
2. Wash the air tubing in warm water using mild detergent.
3. Rinse thoroughly, hang and allow to dry out of direct sunlight.
4. Before next use, reconnect the air tubing to the air outlet and mask.