- AirMini™ is the world’s smallest CPAP and perfect no-hassle travel partner. Developed by ResMed, one of the world’s most trusted sleep apnea therapy brands, AirMini™ makes it simple to bring high-quality CPAP therapy along no matter where life takes you. Whether your CPAP used to stay at home or you’ve just grown tired of packing it up, there’s a better way forward with AirMini™.
- Smallest portable CPAP on the market today.
- AirMini includes three therapy modes: CPAP, AutoSet™ (APAP) and AutoSet for Her (APAP).
- Designed to work with ResMed CPAP masks: AirFit™P10 for AirMini, AirFit N20, AirFit F20, AirTouch™ F20 and AirFit F30.*
- Enjoy a waterless humidification system that delivers the comfort of humidity without the hassle of carrying distilled water everywhere. Humidification not available with full face masks.
- Premium travel bag and accessories for therapy on the go.
- Convenient control with the AirMini app on iOS and Android.
This crucial technology caps therapy flow while still increasing therapy pressure, which allows the system to be smaller, quieter and more efficient without compromising on therapy delivery or pressure swings.
The waterless humidification system allows exhaled air to pass through the HumidX before reaching the mask vent. The HumidX acts as a source of moisture throughout therapy, providing a comfortable portable therapy experience.
Patients can download the AirMini app on their smart device to control a range of comfort settings. Users receive their score each morning and can access the previous 30 days of sleep data, helping them stay engaged with therapy.
- *A setup pack is required to connect each mask to an AirMini device. Set up packs are available to purchase.
- ResMed AirMini™ P10 Mask Pack
- ResMed AirMini™ F20 Setup Pack
- ResMed AirMini™ N20 Setup Pack
Compatible masks include:
- AirFit™ N20
- AirFit™ P10 for AirMini
- AirFit™ F20
The AirMini machine is also designed to work with ResMed’s AirMini app. While the AirMini app is not required to operate the machine, it is essential to clinicians for accessing, viewing and configuring therapy settings.
The app is currently compatible with the following smartphones:
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- Google Pixel (XL)
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
- Samsung Note 4
- Samsung Note 5
- LG G4
- Google Pixel (Regular)