ResMed AirFit™ F30
A smaller style full face mask. It’s designed to sit low on – and cover less of the face to prevent top-of-the-nose red marks. Feel more confident using therapy around loved ones with a simple, yet effective mask that gives you a modern look. In a recent study, CPAP users preferred AirFit™ F30 over the market-leading, minimal-contact full face mask nearly 2 to 1, and a majority of them found it more comfortable and easier to use. Plus, this minimal-contact mask is perfect for wearing glasses, sleeping on your side and helping you feel less claustrophobic.
Wake up without the red
AirFit F30 is our small and lightweight minimalcontact full face mask designed to cover less of your face. Its low-profile design means the mask sits lower on your face, so you’ll experience fewer facial marks with AirFit F30 than with traditional full face masks.
- Designed to prevent top-of-the-nose soreness, irritation and red marks
- Allows you to wear glasses with your mask, so you can read a book, answer a text message or watch TV
- Helps you feel less claustrophobic during therapy
- Keeps you comfortable when you sleep onyour side
Minimal coverage, maximum performance
Slip on AirFit F30 – notice how small it looks, how lightweight it feels and how easy it is to wear. It’s a CPAP mask that adapts to your needs! Plus, it’s the quietest, most comfortable, easiest to use and best-sealing minimal-contact full face mask!
- Quick-release magnetic clips allow for easy mask removal.
- UltraCompact cushion delivered a good fit for 93% of CPAP users in a recent study
- One-size-fits-all headgear provides an accurate, first-time fit.
- QuietAir™ elbow creates a more peaceful bedroom.